This year’s Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) State of Logistics Report will make its debut on June 18. It will once again be unveiled during a news event at the famed National Press Club in Washington, D.C. Penske Logistics is the report presenter with A.T. Kearney creating the 30th annual publication.
Across three decades, the report has offered a snapshot of the U.S. economy through the lenses of the supply chain and is accomplished through a rigorous compilation of leading logistics intelligence around the world; a spotlight on industry trends; while offering key points of view on the supply chain sector.
Here are the 2019 panelists:
- Marc Althen, president, Penske Logistics
- Jill Donoghue, vice president of supply chain, Bumble Bee Seafoods
- Steve Bobb, executive vice president/chief marketing officer, BNSF Railway
- Ken Braunbach, vice president U.S. Transportation, Walmart
- Derek Leathers, president and CEO, Werner Enterprises
A new lead author from A.T. Kearney, Michael Zimmerman, partner, will be front and center this year. Returning as moderator is supply chain consultant Kevin Smith.
By Alen Beljin