Since opening a gleaming new Dallas facility last June (pictured above), Penske Truck Leasing has experienced success with growing its business operations in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, market. It is ideally situated near Interstate 20 and Interstate 45.
"The addition of this location in South Dallas has positioned Penske for continued growth in one of the fastest growing commercial development areas," explained Jason Harvell, the local district manager. "We are seeing a wide variety of businesses moving here."
Their customer base is strong right now and they are adding new accounts regularly.
Some quick facts about the location:
- It is housed in the Dallas Southport Center industrial park
- It provides full-service truck leasing, truck rental and contract maintenance services
- The facility is packed with technology, which includes a fully digital and voice-directed truck fleet preventive maintenance process and connected fleet solutions
- The address is 10500 Bonnie View Road, Dallas, and the main phone number is 214-561-0500
- The 23,000-square-foot building sits on 10 acres
- There are five trucks bays and an automated wash bay
- There is also a full-service fuel island
With 18 associates currently working from this location, Harvell and his staff are in hiring mode, seeking to add truck technicians, management trainees and administrative personnel. Visit gopenske.com/careers for more information.
By "Move Ahead" Staff