Penske Truck Leasing and Penske Logistics will serve as both an exhibitor and thought leader at the 2014Alternative Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo in Long Beach, California. Penske is a platinum sponsor for the event that will take place at the Long Beach Convention Center, May 5-8.
Penske is co-hosting a program workshop with the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) SmartWay program on May 6. Those in attendance will learn details of how these companies have succeeded in the SmartWay program.
• Drew Cullen, vice president fuels and environmental affairs, Penske (moderator)
• Tracie Jackson-Hall, marketing/communications specialist, EPA SmartWay
• Chip Dorger, general manager, Letica Resources
• Joe Ringhoffer, director of global sourcing, Penske Logistics
• Blair Chikasuye, global logistics environment manager, Hewlett-Packard
On the afternoon of May 8, Penske vice president of field maintenance for the Northeast region, Bob Douglas, will take part in a breakout session: Medium-Duty Electric Vehicle End-User Case Studies, to discuss electric truck contract maintenance work on behalf of a Fortune 500 customer.
The company will have a compressed natural gas (CNG) Penske Truck Rental tractor on display in booth 931 like the one that is pictured.
By “Move Ahead” Staff