Why Do We Encourage Supplier Diversity?
To drive performance, growth and innovation.
Penske is committed to growing and supporting a diverse supplier base. As a company, we understand the importance of weaving diversity and inclusion efforts throughout the organization so it becomes a natural way of doing business. Since 2006, Penske has continued to increase its spend with diverse suppliers.
Penske is a member of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), one of the country’s leading business membership organizations, and has been active with the group since 1996.
Which Businesses Qualify?
- Women-Owned Business
Penske makes every effort to ensure that diverse suppliers have an equitable opportunity to compete for subcontracts. Penske identifies reputable, high-quality diverse subcontractors using the following source lists and organizations:
- Dynamic Small Business Search
- The National Minority Purchasing Council’s Vendor Information Service
- The Department of Commerce/Minority Business Development Agency’s Research and Information Division
- Minority and small business trade associations
- Business development organizations
- Small, minority, and women-owned small business procurement conferences and trade fairs
If your business meets Penske’s diverse supplier requirements, submit your company’s information below.
Supplier Profile Form (PDF)