CSCMP State of Logistics Report Panelists Announced
On June 23, the 26th Annual State of Logistics Report will be unveiled at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. It is presented by Penske Logistics and introduced by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP). Industry analyst and report author Rosalyn Wilson will once again present the report’s key content which examines major trends, issues and economic data across all major transportation modes within the supply chain.
This year’s experts will discuss the report in a panel session led by Kevin Smith of Sustainable Supply Chain Consulting:
- Joe Carlier, senior vice president sales, Penske Logistics
- Ronald Marotta, vice president – international division, Yusen Logistics
- Shawn Wattles, director – supply chain logistics, Boeing
- Dean Wise, vice president network strategy, BNSF Railway
- Mary Long, vice president logistics and network Design, Domino’s
The State of Logistics Report has tracked and measured all costs associated with moving goods through the U.S. supply chain dating back to 1988. You can follow the conversation about the State of Logistics Report on Twitter using the hashtag #SofL or by following @PenskeLogistics which will live tweet from the press club.
Here is a recap of last year’s report.
By “Move Ahead” Staff