Our Commitment Remains: COVID-19 Update from Penske
To Our Valued Customers,
We are in unprecedented times. Like every company, Penske has been closely monitoring developments related to coronavirus (COVID-19), including updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization, public officials and other leading health experts.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our associates, customers and communities. We have always taken great pride in the safety and cleanliness of our facilities and vehicles. Today, this is more important than ever. In addition to our normal sanitation processes, we have implemented the following precautionary measures to support health and safety, as well as to ensure uninterrupted business operations:
- Providing associates with guidance and information to help keep themselves, their families and our customers safe
- Encouraging associates to use enhanced hygiene practices, including frequent handwashing and social distancing
- Encouraging associates to closely monitor their health and to remain home when not feeling well
- Increasing the sanitization level and frequency in our facilities, transaction areas, trucks, equipment and touchpoints
- Restricting all non-essential domestic and international travel, meetings or large gatherings
- Establishing a hotline for associates to address all their needs related to COVID-19
Today, all our locations are open and ready to serve you. Our associates are working hard to keep trucks running, warehouses full, and freight flowing. As a leader in transportation and logistics, continually adapting our operations to serve our customers and communities is in our DNA. Transportation and logistics play an essential role in keeping hospitals, grocery stores and, ultimately, communities running with all the things they need.
In the coming days, we will continue to actively monitor the situation and take necessary precautions. We will continue to update you as new information is made available. As always, your Penske representative and the broader Penske team are available to help you through any challenges.
We appreciate your ongoing partnership and we continue to strive to meet your transportation and logistics needs.
To keep you informed on Penske's continued response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we created a dedicated customer webpage. We will update the site regularly as our procedures evolve with the changing landscape.
President & CEO
Penske Transportation Solutions
Penske Truck Leasing