Penske Unveils Denver Rental, Leasing and Maintenance Location
A grand opening event took place in Denver today asPenske Truck Leasing announced a state-of-the-art facility that provides full-service truck leasing, consumer and commercial truck rental and contract truck fleet maintenance services. The address is 10255 East 40th Avenue.
“This new district location was built to offer an excellent customer service experience to correspond with our regional growth,” said Rick Pytlik, Penske Truck Leasing senior vice president for the western region. “We’re now centrally located amongst our customer base and highly visible from I-70. We now have larger service bays, improved rental counters, customer lounges and an open design that will lead to increased productivity.”
Here are some details:
- It is 19,930 square feet and housed on 10.2 acres
- There are four truck service bays and an automated wash bay
- Four-lane commercial truck fuel island that also provides bulk Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dispensing
- Wireless technology can connect technicians to truck diagnostic and analytic software
- Can perform maintenance on alternative-fueled vehicles that utilize Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
W.E. O'Neil Construction Company of Colorado was the general contractor on this project.
By "Move Ahead" Staff
Captions: Photos of the company's newest Denver facility were taken by Tim O'Hara.