Penske Sustainability Presence Strong at Upcoming ACT Expo
Penske Truck Leasing and Penske Logistics will serve as both an exhibitor and thought leader at the 2014Alternative Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo in Long Beach, California. Penske is a platinum sponsor for the event that will take place at the Long Beach Convention Center, May 5-8.
Penske is co-hosting a program workshop with the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) SmartWay program on May 6. Those in attendance will learn details of how these companies have succeeded in the SmartWay program.
• Drew Cullen, vice president fuels and environmental affairs, Penske (moderator)
• Tracie Jackson-Hall, marketing/communications specialist, EPA SmartWay
• Chip Dorger, general manager, Letica Resources
• Joe Ringhoffer, director of global sourcing, Penske Logistics
• Blair Chikasuye, global logistics environment manager, Hewlett-Packard
On the afternoon of May 8, Penske vice president of field maintenance for the Northeast region, Bob Douglas, will take part in a breakout session: Medium-Duty Electric Vehicle End-User Case Studies, to discuss electric truck contract maintenance work on behalf of a Fortune 500 customer.
The company will have a compressed natural gas (CNG) Penske Truck Rental tractor on display in booth 931 like the one that is pictured.
By “Move Ahead” Staff