Penske Recruiting at Colleges Nationwide in April
March 31, 2015
Penske is seeking qualified candidates at colleges nationwide throughout April for a variety of rental and supply chain positions.
Penske’s human resources staff will be available at the following schools to discuss with students and alumni the Penske Logistics’ Supply Chain Leadership Program, and rental representative and management trainee positions.
- April 1: Kutztown University, Kutztown, Pennsylvania
- April 3: San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California
- April 9: University of Portland, Portland, Oregon
- April 10: University of North Carolina, Charlotte, North Carolina
- April 13: Wingate University, Wingate, North Carolina
- April 29: Morton College, Cicero, Illinois
Please contact your school directly for specific times and locations.
For more information about Penske’s open positions, visit the Penske careers page. Penske offers competitive wages and a wide range of benefits. Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Supply Chain and Logistics Careers
Management Trainee Careers
By "Move Ahead" Staff
[Read more...]Show less