Big Savings Available on Penske Used Trucks
As one of North America's largest commercial vehicle resellers, Penske sells more than 30,000 used trucks each year. The company's reputation for quality equipment and detailed fleet maintenance helps drive online sales with many buyers purchasing equipment sight unseen.
"We are offering a great inventory at great prices through the end of June," explained Jack Mitchell, Penske's senior vice president of vehicle remarketing.
Click here for current deals*, which include:
- Manager's specials, priced for most budgets that offer up to 25% off list pricing
- Cash off or down payment match assistance
- Saving up to $10,000 on select used day cab and sleeper tractors
- Receiving a discount of up to $4,000 on select light-duty and medium-duty box trucks
- Sale prices on trailers: $2,500 on select used trailers and $5,000 on used refrigerator trailers
- Military discounts are also available
- Financing and warranties are also available
Last month, Penske rolled out a new and improved version of PenskeUsedTrucks.com. The upgraded website includes an enhanced online experience featuring responsive, adaptive design using a state-of-the-art digital platform that makes shopping, buying and financing a used truck online easy.
Penske Used Trucks is a business unit of Penske Truck Leasing, is a leading seller of high-quality late-model used commercial trucks to retail, wholesale, used truck dealers, and corporate truck fleet buyers. Penske sells used sleeper and day cab semi-tractors, straight trucks, flatbeds, refrigerated vans, trailers and more. Penske sells the top brands of light-duty, medium-duty and heavy-duty commercial vehicles including: Ford, GMC, Hino, Isuzu, Freightliner, International, and Volvo.
* Certain terms and conditions apply. Visit PenskeUsedTrucks.com for details.
By "Move Ahead" Staff