Penske Seeking Customer-Driven Associates at Colleges Nationwide
September 26, 2013
Penske is seeking qualified candidates who are dedicated to providing excellent customer service, committed to driving results and are goal-oriented. Penske recruiters will be at the following colleges and universities to find part-time Rental Representatives and full-time Management Trainees to join its winning team.
- Oct. 1: Job and Internship Fair at Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
- Oct. 3: Career Expo at LaSalle University, Philadelphia
- Oct. 3: Networking Night at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh
- Oct. 3: Sales Networking Night at Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich.
- Oct. 10: Career Night at the University at Buffalo, Buffalo, N.Y.
- Oct. 17: Career Fair at Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Mich.
- Oct. 23: Campus Interview Day at Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia
- Oct. 30: Career Fair and Graduate School Day at Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, N.C.
- Oct. 31:Career Fair at Millersville University, Millersville, Pa.
Students and alumni should contact their schools for exact times and locations.
For more information about Penske’s open positions, visit the Penske careers page.Penske offers competitive wages and a wide range of benefits. Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By Kandace Wertz