Penske Recruiting for Supply Chain Positions
September 03, 2013
Penske Logistics is participating in several upcoming college career fairs throughout September seeking qualified candidates for itsSupply Chain Leadership Program (SCLP). Penske’s recruiters will be available at the following campuses to discuss the SCLP with students and alumni:
- Sept. 10: Fisher Fall Career Fair at The Ohio State University, 11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Columbus, Ohio
- Sept. 17: Fall Career Days at Penn State University, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m., University Park, Pa.
- Sept. 17-18: Business Career Fair at Texas A&M University, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., College Station, Texas
- Sept. 23: Supply Chain Management Job Fair at The University of Tennessee, 3 – 6 p.m., Knoxville, Tenn.
- Sept. 24: Fall Job Fair at The University of Tennessee, 2 – 6 p.m., Knoxville, Tenn.
Please check with your school’s Career Center for exact locations.
For more information about Penske’s open positions, visit the Penske careers page. Penske offers competitive wages and a wide range of benefits. Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By Kandace Wertz