Penske Recruiting at Various Colleges in February - Three New Schools Added
Penske is seeking qualified candidates for a variety of positions at college career fairs nationwide.
Penske’s human resources staff will be available at the following schools to discuss with students and alumni the Penske Logistics’ Supply Chain Leadership Program, and rental representative and management trainee positions.
• Feb. 3-4: Diversity and Career Fair at The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.
• Feb. 7: Career Fair at Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta
• *NEW* Feb. 7: Career Fair at University of North Carolina - Charlotte, Charlotte, N.C.
• Feb. 12: Career Fair at Ursinus College, Collegeville, Pa.
• *NEW* Feb. 19: Career Fair at University of South Carolina, Columbia, S.C.
• Feb. 20: Supply Chain Management Association Career Fair at Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich.
• Feb 20: Career Fair at Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, Calif.
• *NEW* Feb. 26: Career Fair at The Citadel, Charleston, S.C.
Please check with your school’s Career Center for exact times and locations.
By Kandace Wertz