Panelists for CSCMP State of Logistics Report, Sponsored by Penske
ThePenske Logistics-sponsored 24th Annual State of Logistics Report®, introduced by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP), will be presented on June 19 at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. This is the fourth year that Penske has sponsored this report.
Among the supply chain industry’s most influential narratives, it will once again be authored by transportation analyst Rosalyn Wilson.
“As we emerge from the recessionary period, supply chain management professionals remain at the forefront of the recovery,” said Rick Blasgen, CSCMP president and chief executive officer.
“This report not only identifies costs, but important trends that we are driving into the U.S. logistics system,” he continued. “Our panel of experts at the report’s unveiling in June will also provide a wealth of exclusive insights.”
The panelists for this year’s event, to be moderated byKevin Smith of Sustainable Supply Chain Consulting, include several new names:
- Marc Althen, president, Penske Logistics
- Stevan B. Bobb, group vice president, coal, BNSF
- Beth E. Ford, executive vice president, chief supply chain and operations officer, Land O’Lakes
- Brent Beabout, senior vice president supply chain, Office Depot
- Paul Svindland, chief operating officer, Pacer International
The State of Logistics Report® has tracked and measured all costs associated with moving goods through the U.S. supply chain dating back to 1988.
By Alen Beljin