Meet This Year’s CSCMP State of Logistics Report Panelists; Event Takes Place June 19
On June 19, this year’s edition of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) State of Logistics Report will be made public at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. Penske Logistics will be presenting the report for the 10th consecutive year and management consulting firm A.T. Kearney will once again produce this industry-leading supply chain study.
Here are this year’s State of Logistics Report panelists:
- Joe Carlier, senior vice president global sales, Penske Logistics
- Cheryl Capps, vice president global supply chain, Corning Incorporated
- Sylvia Fouhy, vice president customer experience, North America, Johnson & Johnson
- Erik Hansen, vice president intermodal, Kansas City Southern
- Joseph Ruddy, chief innovation officer, Port of Virginia
Sean Monahan (pictured above in a file photo) is the lead author and a panelist. Monahan is a board member and partner at A.T. Kearney, and leads the firm’s operation and performance transformation practices in the Americas region.
Moderating the panel discussion will be Kevin Smith, a supply chain consultant and retired logistics executive.
The report for the last 29 years has provided a snapshot of the national economy through the lenses of the all-important supply chain and is accomplished through a rigorous compilation of leading logistics intelligence around the world; a spotlight on industry trends; while offering key points of view on the supply chain sector.
By Alen Beljin