Presented by Penske Logistics: 2021 CSCMP State of Logistics Report Panelists
Mark your calendars for June 24 – the date that the 2021 edition of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) State of Logistics Report will be released. Presented by Penske Logistics, and researched and prepared by Kearney, it will be launched virtually. Click here to register.
Michael Zimmerman, partner, Kearney, is highlighting the findings with supply chain consultant Kevin Smith returning as moderator.
These are the report panelists:
- Andy Moses, senior vice president of sales and solutions, Penske Logistics
- Matthew Hill, head of North American import market, Maersk
- Alexis DePree, chief supply chain officer, executive vice president supply chain, Nordstrom, Inc.
- Alan Shaw, executive vice president, chief marketing officer, Norfolk Southern Corporation
- Paul Bingham, director economics and country risk transportation consulting, IHS Markit
Across three-plus decades, the report has offered a snapshot of the American economy through the lens of the overall supply chain and logistics sector. It is a rigorous compilation of leading logistics intelligence around the world, shines a spotlight on industry trends, and offers key insights on the supply chain sector.
By "Move Ahead" Staff