Penske Hosting Career Fairs
Penske Truck Leasing is hosting career fairs at schools nationwide for various employment opportunities.
Penske’s human resources staff will be available at the following universities to discuss with students and alumni the Penske Logistics’ Supply Chain Leadership Program and management trainee positions.
- Sept. 27-28: The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Sept. 29-30: Penn State, State College, Pa.
Members of Penske’s maintenance and human resources teams will be available to speak to students and alumni at the following tech schools to fill diesel technician and customer service representative positions.
- Oct. 5-6: Nashville Auto Diesel College, Nashville, Tenn.
- Oct. 11-12: Universal Technical Institute (UTI) – Houston
- Oct. 13: UTI – Boston
- Oct. 25-26: UTI – Chicago
- Nov. 1-2: UTI – Dallas
- Nov. 2-3: WyoTech, Laramie, Wyo.
Please check with your school’s Career Center for exact times and locations.
For more information about Penske’s open positions, visit the Penske careers page. Penske offers competitive wages and a wide range of benefits. Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By Kandace Wertz