Penske Holding Career Fairs Nationwide
March 02, 2012
Penske Truck Leasing and Penske Logistics are looking for qualified candidates at career fairs nationwide to join our diverse and talented team.
Penske’s recruiting team will be available at the following events to speak with interested candidates about entry-level positions, including the management trainee program at Penske Truck Leasing and the new Supply Chain Leadership Program at Penske Logistics.
- March 6: Diversity Job Fair at The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.
- March 7: Spring Job Fair at The University of Tennessee
- March 21: Career and Internship Fair at Alvernia University, Reading, Pa.
- March 21: Diversity/Professional Job Fair at Double Tree by Hilton Hotel in Denver, Colo.
- March 23: Michigan Collegiate Job Fair at the Burton Manor Banquet and Conference Center, Livonia, Mich.
For more information about Penske’s open positions, visit the Penske careers page or follow the company on Twitter, @GoPenskeCareers. We offer competitive wages and a wide range of benefits. Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#Penske participating in five #career fairs across U.S. in March. ow.ly/9pxio | #jobs#hiring#trucking#logistics#suppychain
— Penske News (@PenskeNews) March 2, 2012
By Kandace Wertz