Driven to Excellence Behind the Wheel?
Join Penske's team of professional truck drivers.
Penske Hiring Safe Truck Drivers
You may know the Penske name best for its championship drivers in NASCAR and IndyCar. But, did you know Penske Logistics provides dedicated carriage and employs more than 3,000 truck drivers in North America? In fact, Penske is a leader in transportation and logistics solutions worldwide.
Watch a video about becoming a Penske Truck Driver
Join Our Trucking Team
Our dedicated carriage business is growing and we're recruiting professional truck drivers to join our team. We seek drivers who share our commitment to road safety and a passion for customer service. We offer our truck drivers flexible shifts and positions as well as plenty of home time such as:
- Local/Regional Drivers: Transport freight from a local distribution center to local retailers or production facilities. Spend time at-home daily.
- Over-the-Road Drivers: Transport cargo from distribution centers to local distribution outlets. Spend time at-home one night per workweek and on weekends, generally.
- Part-Time/Casual Hiker Positions: Enjoy flexible work hours and competitive pay.
Successful candidates must have:
- a valid commercial driver's license (CDL)
- a clean driving record
- at least two years of experience for tractor-trailer jobs
- at least one year of experience for straight truck jobs
- Candidates must also complete and pass a DOT physical, DOT drug screening and a background check.
Support Leading Companies
Penske Logistics manages freight for companies like Ford, GM, BMW, Detroit Diesel, Goodyear, Cardinal Health, Whirlpool, and Wawa just to name a few. You'll haul freight for some of the world's best companies. We service retail, food, beverage, grocery, foodservice, automotive, electronics, appliances, healthcare, manufacturing, and packaging companies. Our drivers ensure products are delivered safely, efficiently and on-time, virtually every time.
We value the well-being of our truck drivers and their loved ones and strive to maximize your earnings through efficient dispatching. We also offer a wide range of benefits, including medical and dental, 401K, pension plans, flexible dependent care, medical spending accounts, spouse and child life-insurance, tuition assistance, training programs, and a wide array of employee discounts on everything from cars to appliances. At Penske Logistics, you will enjoy quality time at home as well as paid holidays and vacations.
Quality Trucks and Over-the-Road Support
Penske prides itself on running one of the industry's best and safest truck fleets. Our drivers enjoy well-maintained, late-model semi-trucks, trailers and straight trucks equipped with the latest safety and technology. Plus, all our drivers are supported 24/7/365 on the road with our own in-house roadside assistance team. All of our equipment and roadside assistance is provided and maintained by our parent company Penske Truck Leasing. So, you'll never be far from a location or support.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.