Penske Offers Jobs for Veterans Nationwide
Explore our many career opportunities.
Penske Hires Veterans
Penske thanks military personnel and veterans for their service to the United States and for the sacrifices they have made to ensure our safety and freedom. We appreciate the values, work ethic and leadership skills veterans bring as associates to our teams.
Penske is actively recruiting and hiring veterans nationwide. We seek high-performance people with a deep passion for customer service and high ethical standards. Sound like you?
You can search for jobs using your MOS or MOC codes, as well as by keywords and geographic locations.
Commitment to Hire
Penske has committed to hiring veterans and active Guard and Reserve personnel. Our focused efforts began in 2009 when we signed the Statement of Support for the Guard and Reserve.
We promote employment opportunities in military publications, on veterans' job boards, and through exclusive partnerships with military-friendly organizations including ESGR, G.I. Jobs, RecruitMilitary, Military Officers Association of America, VetCentral, Bradley-Morris, Inc., Lucas Group, VRS Virtual Veteran Career Fairs, Hirepurpose, Hiring Our Heroes and Corporate America Supports You.
Penske has teamed up with Veteran Recruiting Services and other leading employers to support the White House Joining Forces Initiative to hire at least 50,000 veterans and military spouses by 2018. Over the last three years, veterans represented 11.4 percent of all new hires.
Penske Supports our Troops
Many of our veterans actively volunteer their time to mentor servicemen and women transitioning out of the military and into the civilian workforce, providing guidance on careers and overall recommendations for a successful transition.
Penske is proud to partner with and support military-friendly organizations, including: The Paralyzed Veterans of America’s Mission: ABLE campaign, Support Military Spouses, World T.E.A.M. Sports and Toys for Tots.
Our associates across America also regularly volunteer for organizations that support and honor our troops and veterans, such as Wreaths Across America and Penske Cares for our Troops.
Penske offers discounts on truck rentals for active military members and veterans when reserving one-way truck rentals online.
Veteran Awards, Recognition and Support
Penske has been widely recognized for supporting veterans and veteran organizations. Read more about our involvement with veterans on our "Move Ahead" blog.
- Face of America Ride Changes Lives through Bicycling
- Special Military Call Center Focused on Military Family Moves
- Serving on the Home Front: Military Spouse Appreciation Day
- Penske Truck Rental Supports Paralyzed Veterans of America Year-Round
- Penske Receives Above and Beyond Award for Military Support
- Penske Ranked Among Top 10 VetFriendly Employers in Virtual Career Fairs
- Penske Associates Honor Fallen at Arlington National Cemetery
- FMCSA, Penske Support Programs to Place Veterans in Commercial Truck Driver Positions
- Penske Helps Deliver Smiles to Military Spouses and Children
- Penske Honors Veterans for Selfless Service to Country and Community
- Penske Receives Patriot Award
- Penske Is Top Military-Friendly Employer for Fifth Straight Year
- Penske Recognized for Support of Paralyzed Veterans
- Associate Receives Award for Support of Service Members
- Paralyzed Veterans of America to Honor Penske Truck Rental
- Penske Truck Rental Continues Paralyzed Veterans of America Support
- Penske Assists Veterans Group
- Penske Logistics Associate Receives Award for Supporting Army National Guard
- Penske Recognized for Support of Guard and Reserve
We spotlight veterans on our “Move Ahead” blog who have found a rewarding career at Penske.