Penske Offers Jobs for Veterans Nationwide
Explore our many career opportunities.
Penske Hires Veterans
Penske thanks military personnel and veterans for their service to the United States and for the sacrifices they have made to ensure our safety and freedom. We appreciate the values, work ethic and leadership skills veterans bring as associates to our teams.
Penske is actively recruiting and hiring veterans nationwide. We seek high-performance people with a deep passion for customer service and high ethical standards. Sound like you?
You can search for jobs using your MOS or MOC codes, as well as by keywords and geographic locations.
We promote employment opportunities in military publications, on veterans' job boards, and through exclusive partnerships with military-friendly organizations including ESGR, G.I. Jobs, RecruitMilitary, Military Officers Association of America, VetCentral, Bradley-Morris, Inc., Lucas Group, VRS Virtual Veteran Career Fairs, Hirepurpose, Hiring Our Heroes and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Trucking Track Mentoring Program.
Penske has teamed up with Veteran Recruiting Services and other leading employers to support the White House Joining Forces Initiative to hire at least 50,000 veterans and military spouses by 2018. In 2014, 14 percent of Penske new-hires were veterans.
Penske Supports our Troops
Penske is proud to partner with and support military-friendly organizations, including: The Paralyzed Veterans of America’s Mission: ABLE campaign, Support Military Spouses, World T.E.A.M. Sports and Toys for Tots.
Our associates across America also regularly volunteer for organizations that support and honor our troops and veterans, such as Wreaths Across America and Penske Cares for our Troops.
Penske offers discounts on truck rentals for active military members and veterans when reserving one-way truck rentals online.
Veteran Awards and Recognition
Penske has been widely recognized for supporting veterans and veteran organizations.
- Associate Receives Award for Support of Service Members
- Paralyzed Veterans of America to Honor Penske Truck Rental
- Penske Truck Rental Continues Paralyzed Veterans of America Support
- Penske Assists Veterans Group
- Penske Logistics Associate Receives Award for Supporting Army National Guard
- Penske Recognized for Support of Guard and Reserve
- U.S. Military Guard and Reserve Recognizes Penske
- Penske Truck Rental’s Donation Helps Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Penske Once Again a Top 100 Military-Friendly Employer
- Penske Joins in Solemn Remembrance of Veterans
- Penske Holds Inaugural Veterans Day Observance
- Penske Truck Rental Supporter of Veterans Wheelchair Games
- Penske Logistics Honored by U.S. Military Guard and Reserve
We spotlight veterans on our “Move Ahead” blog who have found a rewarding career at Penske.